Open Arms Village currently has 20 beds for single men who are facing homelessness.
- Residents work with the Case Manager to develop their own written plan outlining the steps and services they need to end homelessness.
- All residents must demonstrate progress in accomplishing their goals to remain in the program.
- Residents are referred to us by agencies such as Interfaith Emergency Services, Brother’s Keeper, and community groups and churches.
- All residents must abide by written rules and regulations, including nightly curfew.
- Open Arms Village is not a shelter. It is a program specifically for motivated people who want out of homelessness.
- All residents volunteer a certain number of hours a week to help maintain Open Arms Village.
Open Arms Village is staffed by an Executive Director, Full time Case Manager, Resident Manager, Assistant Resident Manager and Part Time Counselor.
Click the image below to download a copy of our Application Packet.